Celebrity Flaw of the Day - Jessica Simpson Cellulite



To be quite honest, I never thought I'd see the day when I would get to spot even a touch of cellulite on Jessica Simpson's body. But it seems that day came when her performance on Good Morning America was met with a gust of wind that blew her skirt up and revealed some cellulite for us to feast our eyes on.

Now mind you, if that was all the cellulite I had, I would thank the gods and wander around in a bikini all day long, but nevertheless, the fact that Jessica Simpson is not perfect and that her Daisy Duke role was enhanced with plenty of cellulite treatments and a crazy diet and exercise regime makes me very, very happy.

So yes, even Jessica Simpson is plagued by cellulite so rip off your close, squeeze your butt cheeks together and take comfort in the fact that cellulite is a fact of life for almost all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment