Justin Timberlake Postpones Marrying Jessica Biel


If you didn't know it already, then I'll tell you again; Justin Timberlake is a mama's boy and whatever his mom says goes. And his mom is telling Justin Timberlake not to marry Jessica Biel.

Being the good boy that Justin Timberlake is, he listened and has postponed his wedding to Jessica Biel. There's a good chance he just doesn't want to get married and was happy to hear his mom Lynn give him some bullsh*t excuse like "my pschic told me you shouldn't marry Jessica Biel" in order for him to call the whole thing off.

So will Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel ever get married? No one really knows. Heck, I didn't even know the two were engaged, let alone planning a wedding. She's 26 and he's 27 years old, so I think that they have plenty of time to decide whether they should walk down the aisle of out of each other's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment