Dove Chocolate - Dark, Dusk & Milk

I was recently given the opportunity to try Dove's new line of chocolates that come in 3 varieties: Dark, Dusk and Milk chocolate. And I must say, not only was I super-impressed by the "Pleasure Kit" that was sent my way, but the product itself left a very sweet taste in my mouth. And all I had to do was talk about it (this is a word-of-mouth campaign, after all).

I have to admit, I usually gravitate toward very high end chocolate from Daskilides, Suite 88 (in Quebec), Leonidas, and Godiva, but Dove has made quite an impression on my taste buds. Of course, I love chocolate and crave it quite often, so it was wonderful to have so much of it at my disposal.

After all the kit that was sent to me included 20 purse packs (with 4 individually wrapped chocolates in each), 3 cartons that had at least 20 individually wrapped chocolates each, 4 chocolate bars, and a bunch of other goodies like a wine glass, a dark red tote bag, a foot pamper pouch and a leather journal.

So after passing a bunch out to my friends and colleagues, I waited in anticipation to see what the reaction would be... and yes, guys were included. Everyone agreed that the chocolate was phenomenal, but the Dusk (a mix of dark and milk) was, by far, the victor. And the cutest thing about each individually wrapped chocolate was that there was a sweet message inside. Messages like "Take a long lunch" and "Buy yourself flowers." You can even personalize them with your own messages.

If you've tried Dove already, please feel free to comment about what you liked or disliked about it... what I disliked? Weight gain. Was it all worth it? You're damn straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment