Chris Brown Finally Releases a Statement


Chris Brown has finally released a statement through his publicist Michael Sitrick after his alleged beating of Rihanna on February 8, 2009.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else.

Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."



It's hard to believe that Chris Brown is ever going to recover from this, especially if Rihanna ends up with permanent scars on her flawless face. The statement is smart in that it doesn't say that Chris Brown actually beat up Rihanna... instead it says that he is saddened by what "transpired." Wow. Let's wait and see if Rihanna's camp decides to release a statement.

From what we know, Rihanna refuses to press charges, so that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment