Ashton Kutcher Challenges CNN on Twitter


Ashton Kutcher is probably the most avid Tweeter, besides his wife, Demi Moore. And now Ashton Kutcher has challenged CNN to a "fan off". Allow me to explain:

Ashton Kutcher bet CNN that he could reach 1 million and the AP reports that:

The 31-year-old actor recently threw down the gauntlet, challenging CNN and its founder, Ted Turner. In a Web video posted earlier this week, Kutcher said he would ding-dong-ditch Turner's house if he beat CNN to 1 million. (For those unfamiliar with the classic adolescent prank, ding-dong-ditch is when you ring someone's doorbell and run away.)
"I find it astonishing that one person can actually have as big of a voice online as what an entire media company can on Twitter," Kutcher said in a video he posted on qik.com. "I just thought that was kind of an amazing comment on the state of our media."

I don't know about you, but Ashton Kutcher seems like he has a whole lot of time on his hands and I find it worrisome that all he does is Twitter all day long. I mean, can't the guy get a job or something?!? Then again, I'm pretty sure that Twitter pays Ashton a bunch of money per post, as does Qik.com as of now. 

Twitter is great and everything but to "ding-dong-ditch" Ted Turner's house at 31 years old makes you a... a loser. For the record, CNN is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment