Michelle Obama White Dress


I know that Barack Obama was sworn in as the 44th president, because that was all there was on television yesterday, but what was waaaaaaay more important than that was the dress that Michelle Obama decided to wear to the inauguration balls.


Michelle Obama decided on a white (or ivory, or eggshell) dress designed by Jason Wu and she looked, dare I say, lovely in it. I say "dare I say" because I know that all the morning talk shows are going to disect the outfit Michelle Obama wore as though it reflects how the next 4 years are going to go.


Michelle Obama looked conservative with a hint of sexy and Barack Obama, well, I think we're all thinking the same thing about him. Let's just hope he's not a fan of cigars... so what did you think of Michelle Obama's white dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment