Sex Toy of the Day - We-Vibe


I'm not a big fan of sex toys to be honest; simply because I feel like they are so blatant and unattractive, but I finally found a toy that is discreet, useful and can be shared with your man without making him feel inadequate. The We-Vibe.

Not only does the We-Vibe come packaged beautifully, the toy inside is small, easy-to-use and provides tons of pleasure.

I tried it alone and with my partner (ah, the things I do for research), and believe you me, orgasms aplenty with this little gadget. You can stick with the clitoral orgasms when you use the We-Vibe alone, and stick the skinny side inside when you use it with your man.

And the We-Vibe even comes with what looks like a specs case that you can keep it in (that way, it stays clean) and you can leave it sitting on your night table and no one will even wonder what it is.

Discretion factor: 5 out of 5
Pleasure factor: 4 out of 5
Cost: 2 out of 5 (it's about $130)

For more informaton on the We-Vibe and where to get it, visit We-Vibe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment