John Mayer Discusses Jennifer Aniston Breakup


John Mayer has opened up about the ending of his relationship with Jennifer Aniston to the paparazzi that constantly harass him wherever he goes.

The first thing John Mayer said was, "There's no lying, there's no cheating, there's no nothing. Jennifer Aniston is the smartest, most sophisticated person I think I have ever met."

And while he was walking away in his apres gym attire and was asked for a more concrete statement regarding the break up, he continued with, "People are different, people have different chemistry. I ended a relationship to be alone, because I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's not right."

All this roughly translates into, "I wanted to have some kinky sex with a famous chick for a while; she wanted to get married and have kids; I am not done spreading myself around." And there you have it; straight from the horse's mouth.

Here's the video of John Mayer telling the world what happened between him and Jennifer Aniston if you're interested in watching his heartfelt rant in its entirety:

No comments:

Post a Comment