Michael Phelps Carrie Underwood Dating


It's one thing that Michael Phelps is slated to not only host NBC's Saturday Night Live and guest star on HBO's Entourage; he has also managed to land a date with Carrie Underwood, who recently revealed that she thought the freak swimmer was "cute."

The two have been texting each other and Michael Phelps insisted that their first date not involve eating because "I’m not so sure you’d want to see me eat! It might not make a great first impression." I'm guessing he eats like a savage.

So I wonder how all this will turn out... I'm guessing it will go nowhere because, well, Michael Phelps just doesn't seem like a normal guy and all this fame will likely go straight to his head, and not the one with the brain in it. And that will not go over well with Carrie Underwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment